Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
10-22-2021, 10:18 PM

Sedna had set up a smaller fire in front of her den tonight. Usually she wouldn’t have bothered, they had a whole bonfire to gather around after all, but something about the way the moon hung fat and heavy in the sky, and the way the stars had streaked to lines across the sky had put her on edge. Her jaw was clenched tightly and it felt like the hair along her hackles hadn’t sat properly flat for days. The Archer didn’t want to be cooped up inside, but she didn’t necessarily want to be with a larger crowd either. It was a strange change for someone that thrived on physical contact, but here she was, sitting right in the path of the smoke that blew off her fire, sweetened with dried herbs Otis had added to try and calm her down a bit. She had tried moving, but the smoke just seemed to shift directions to follow her, so she had given up on moving.

The monochrome woman wasn’t quite sure if the herbs were working, or if it was the very rough batch of alcohol she had traded a small stash of healing herbs for. It went down roughly and she wrinkled her muzzle with each mouthful she took, but she had pretty much narrowed her options down to being pissed, or getting pissed enough that her fucks evaporated, at least for a night. She needed at least one night of decent sleep before Hanako’s children came.

"speech".

I've got no doubt that the only way out of this thriller
is if I am a killer too

[Image: mangomouse.jpg]