An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantUnderachieverSnake EyesBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019
10-23-2021, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2021, 09:31 AM by Caelia. Edited 1 time in total.)

A bit of amusement glimmered in her eyes as she watched him blowing at the fireflies around his head, who seemed completely oblivious to his attempts to get rid of them. "Seems a little less bad this way. Maybe because of the wind," Caelia explained, jerking her head slightly as if urging him closer. She stood closer to the edge of the falls, only a mere step away from plummeting. It was breezier here, and the little wisps of light seemed to drift away somewhat as she perched at the edge.

She nodded slowly at his words. "Shooting stars are not so common in the west as they are up here. But I've never seen anything like this either," Caelia mused thoughtfully. It was hard to always think of it the way Tyto was - that these were interesting sights to see - simply because of how strange it was. But she did agree with him in a way. "I'm not sure I'd be too thrilled to be caught so far from home at the end of the world," shemused with a quiet laugh. It was rare she went this far from Valhalla's lands anyway, so it'd be just her luck if some terrible disaster happened all the way out here..

"I suppose you're right. In a creepy sort of way." Another gust of wind rustled her coat and she cast her gaze from Tyto down the way she'd come, before he'd climbed up here. "Perhaps we should head down - just in case?"

-exit to other thread-