Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
10-23-2021, 01:34 PM
Whatever was going on these days was weird, Kai could admit that, but he'd definitely seen weirder. And knowing the world they lived in, surely things would get even stranger yet. His face lit up with amusement as Theory finally greeted him and immediately brought up the weird happenings of the world. "I've noticed as much," he admitted with a chuckle. Though strange, things didn't seem nearly as bad as when the volcano had exploded - though he'd been lucky enough to be up north at the time, and he hadn't experienced the effects half as bad as Theory and Abaven had. At least these sights were interesting, if nothing else; out of the corner of his eye he could see how the falls were glimmering bright with bioluminescent bacteria, an unusual backdrop for their reunion at best.

"Not a clue what it all means, but I can only hope it doesn't mean the volcano's about to blow again." Abaven was pretty close to Mount Volkan, weren't they? He wondered for a moment if that was such a wise idea, but then again he was still wandering the east, completely nonplussed, so he wasn't one to judge. All this weirdness seemed to be happening everywhere though, rather than being focused in one place. Maybe they were all doomed. Regardless, it wasn't going to force Kai to slow down any. "How have you been, though? No more trouble from the north, I take it?" Only a hint of amusement touched his features as he quirked a brow her way. Hey, he hadn't meant to cause trouble, but he certainly wasn't going to take the credit for it when it had all been out of his control.