Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-12-2013, 10:05 AM

Medusa fully intended for this to be a one night stand, although who knew. She knew the future only as well as the next person, and here on the beach of an isolated island, she didn?t feel like troubling herself with failed attempts at being a prophet.
He was so close to her, upon her back but yet they had not committed the deed. The immature part of her yearned to snap and bite, to pull him down and end the conversation and start the action. Nonetheless, there was something of a thrill in knowing that she would get to add too brothers to her list of midnight lovers. "I suppose so," she hummed, although she had no way to confirm it. She knew Kapra?s name, but she didn?t know the other strange man?s name. "He was a most interesting sort of character," she purred.

He grasped tighter the back of her neck, and she would allow him, her body never voicing a protest to all that he did to her. Medusa never had protests?well except for her early days, but after that they had been beaten from her. Well, and recently?she refused to think about that, refused to think about the time between her disappearance and her return. She listened as her partner spoke, beginning to wonder just what sort of family she?d come across. "Then drink from my body like the finest ambrosia," she purred, almost demanded of him, arching her back and hoping to tempt him. Take me, take me, take me?