Bane

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-12-2013, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013, 11:03 AM by Bane.)
Bane remained tense throughout the proceedings of Gerhardt announcing Adette's death along with his declaration that he was stepping down and telling all the assembled wolves and taking a leave of absence, which was fine, Bane took those all the time. And Maverick had taken over. The new inexperienced and young wolf spouted out several new things, Bane nodding with appeasement when Loccian was named ambassador along with Gerhardt when the former king go back. Maverick announced that him and his mate where expecting and therefore made a rank that evidently made his pups better than everybody's. Bane fought back the urge to remind the red wolf that he wasn't of noble Seracian birth. But he ignored it and spoke with a calm demeanor.

"Maverick, my king, may I remind the other wolves here that you aren't of Seracian birth, and as the only surviving member I must say that in Talutah there was a ritual for this. I am merely saying that if you would like, you meet me at a later date when you aren't busy and only if you are interested. But I know that it's what Rancor would've wanted when he sired a heir worthy of an alpha position despite it not being Talutah." Bane spoke with a gracious tone, it wasn't mocking or disrespectful. More of a quiet voice from the back of the conglomeration than anything else.?"I must get it ready should you show interest."

Bane had a ceremonial bone to carve.

-Exit Bane-
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•