An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
10-23-2021, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2021, 11:22 PM by Manea. Edited 1 time in total.)
Manea watched Alastor hunting and sniffling around the shore curiously for a moment until he explained that he had scented an intruder on the island. She gave a little tilt of her head and was about to remind him that even though they had been living on the island there was no real claim to be had over it so others could come and go as they pleased, but then he asked if she could smell it and confused her more. She humored him and took a practiced sniff of the air, but what she found only chilled her blood more. She had been so ready to deny whatever it was that had spooked him so she could pull him back to the den and continue to shake off her own unease, but instead she smelled the familiar scent of her long lost sister and it made her expression drop. Her ears flicked back and she couldn't answer him, instead looking off toward where the scent was being carried on the breeze.

"Manea... Manea you could have stopped me... Saved me...! And now you've abandoned Nirvana... You promised to take care of her..."

Her sister's voice, at first indistinct and faint, suddenly sounded so much clearer in her ears and her hackles bristled as a cold wind brew from behind her. Watching Alastor's face, she saw the snarl pull onto his lips as he asked if she could hear anything and suddenly she realized that they weren't experiencing the same things. That wasn't the kind of reaction she would expect from him if he heard someone whispering about they could have been saved and speaking about her niece that had gone wayward from them several seasons ago. "I hear my sister's voice... The one that died giving birth to Nirvana," she told him quietly, looking at him uncertainly. Why would Kallisto be haunting her now?

"Manea Mendacium"