gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-23-2021, 11:49 PM
At his request, Manea sampled the scents on the air, but to his surprise a look of shock and dread crossed over her countenance. Alastor's brows pulled together while he scrutinized her reaction. Why would she be terrified by the smell of Lurid? She hadn't ever met his former lover, and although he'd told Manea the stories of his past affairs with her, he didn't think his wife the type to be afraid of other women from his past. He had been about to question her on it when she admitted that she heard her sister's voice, Nirvana's mother. That was when it dawned on him. He and Manea were having two radically different experiences at the same time.

"Nirvana's- But she's..." Alastor's words drifted off, the dark brute's eyes lighting up with understanding. Dead. Manea's sister was dead. So if he was hearing Lurid's voice right now, then that meant... The breeze swirled around the two wolves once more, carrying with it whispers and laughs of his long gone lover. Hackles raised and the fur on his neck standing on end, Alastor scanned the forest frantically. What he was searching for even the brute didn't know. Could ghosts be seen? Could they choose to manifest? Was he hoping to spot Lurid out amongst the water or the trees?

"It's Lurid. That's who I hear and smell." Large paws stomped across the rocky shore while Alastor stepped closer to the water, trying to drown out the whispers in his head. Black eyes peered down into his reflection—and there, standing right at his side, was Lurid. She smiled at him through the water, holographic eyes shimmering with lavenders and whites in the dim twilight, then leaned her head into his shoulder. Shockingly, Alastor felt the pressure on his shoulder, and he recoiled with a gasp, turning to face the empty space beside him. He looked back down into the water. Lurid remained where she was, just gazing up at him with a lovestruck smile and enamored eyes. It was then that Alastor realized the lone firefly hovering in the space where "Lurid" was occupying beside him. His mind made the connection in an instant.

Grinning like a madman, Alastor snickered, then he chuckled, then he laughed. He laughed and laughed until his sides hurt and his lungs were out of air. "Oh, you almost got me! Very clever! Very well done!" he said into the empty space, keeping his eyes on the Lurid reflection. "I wondered what you'd try next. Bravo! You really had me perplexed! But you can drop that disguise now; I know it's you." Lurid cocked her head. Then she grinned. It was a dark, sinister smile painted across the doppelgänger's face, those purple eyes shifting into glowing blue holes in the wolf's face. Ah, hello again, Firefly Fiend! We meet again! He'd known he'd encounter his demonic friend once more sooner or later. He just didn't expect him to appear so... sexy.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.