size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-24-2021, 07:30 PM
“I was just hunting,” Rudy drawled out at the talk of adventure.  Rudy wasn’t strong enough to beat her in a fight more than likely but they were just here nicely talking so, what would be expected?  Rudy hadn’t tried surprise attacks on anyone in ages and most of the time his target for such things had been Art. Hopping up on his back legs he plowed into Tika to knock her down.  His tail up high and wagging, “who taught you those fighting basics anyway?  You might be my older sister, but you’re also my sweet sister who I’ll always protect.”  Rudy gave her a lick to her cheek before hopping off.  

“We can protect each other though.  Just know if you’re in trouble you are my priority.” The words rang with truth, “but ya know, if you ever want to come hunting with me then I’d be happy to take you.  We could even go for larger game at some point.” She wasn’t really the type for mastering large hunts though so he really wasn’t all that sure she’d want to.  

“Patrols are boring, so company is always welcome.” At her mention of finding the glowing disconcerting he just grinned, “Oh, I don’t mind it all.  I like weird.”  He didn’t mention the discomfort the dreams brought on, he kept the two things separate regardless.  “It probably won’t last forever, so we might as well enjoy something new while its here.  Just think of all the secrets we might have not seen out there yet.  There could be other strange thing happenings that we are blind to and what an adventure if we found them.”  

Rudyard Carpathius