gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-24-2021, 09:34 PM

Lae was broken from her awestruck trance by an unfamiliar — yet, by the scent, so familiar — woman, who’d said hello to her in greeting. The monochromatic she-wolf allowed herself to scan her fellow pack-member briefly from head to toe, marveling at her strength. She was a warrior kind of wolf at first glance, fierce at that — a knight of courage and grace. Laeta had a knack, somewhat, for reading people, though she could always be wrong. A quick lookover of somebody’s basic features could only reveal so much, anyways.

After a brief pause, the older woman replied, "Hello, I don’t believe we’ve met yet..I’m Laeta." Mentally, the monochromatic femme had to applaud herself for such a smooth response. It had taken quite a lot of courage these past few weeks to even explore and meet others — having never had the time to sharpen her social skills, they were a bit rusty. Still, by her calm tone and quiet voice alone, she appeared to be nothing more than a level-headed introvert.

"Speech"

comin' up for air in the deepest of the deep ends
i thought i learned it all, but boom, the plot thickens
laeta has a european badger companion named melis. he can speak and is assumed to be with her at all times.