Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-12-2013, 01:23 PM
Bane traced his paw up and down along Silverback's side as he lay his head back down in the snow, enjoying the way her body twitched. Silverback raised her head to look back at the wolf after she moaned her reply, her eyes cracking open in feline narrowness as the she-cat braced an elbow while giving a yawn, Bane getting a good look of her fangs as he remained peaked over her before settling back down against her back. The snow leopardess's tail drifted up to her side and rested alongside the flank of his skyward hind leg. The grey wolf had never felt so alive ever since last night, Silverback truly completing his life. The nuzzles and licks given as they stroked each other between their numerous sessions were things he'd always remember. For all intents and purposes, Bane didn't mind that she wasn't a wolf, their time alone being the best he'd ever had.

"I'm glorious only because you were such a good and patient partner. Such a passionate night I'd thought for sure that I would be clawed by you." Bane smiled up at Silverback when looked behind her at him.
"You were full of surprises to." Bane rose to his front elbows and nibbled the side of a rounded ear as she rolled onto her back against him, belly in the air as she curled up adorably. Bane adjusted a paw underneath her head and another on her belly, Silverback say she wanted a secret of his, and Bane mimicked a chuff the end of her request.?"Secrets you say, I've gathered at few in my life, and there isn't another I can think of I would want to share them with."

Bane reflected for a moment before speaking.?"I've had a forbidden midnight tryst with an Amenti female, and she was in heat at the time of our union. I wouldn't be surprised if she became heavy with young. And the joy I would feel, it bring me happiness after such a long time, watching them grow." Bane lay on his side away from her and gave an outward stretch of his legs, hearing the pops of tendons and muscles stretching from their use last night. He rolled back against curled up form and brought his neck under own to whisper in an ear.

"If you ever need me Siverback, come find me to the south along the northwest side of the only lake to the mountains of Seracia and find the trees with the marks upon which my right shoulder bares, my den will always be there." Bane gave her an honest look and a caress with his tongue was stroking below at the base of a rounded ear. He wish they could be together forever.
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•