Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen

UnderachieverOverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSnake EyesCritical Block!
By the skin of my teethThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-24-2021, 11:03 PM

While his paws covered his ears, his glowed red gaze looked up to the sky. He watched the stars, streaked unnaturally across the dark horizon, blink lazily in and out like they were breathing. His attention turned to the blue fireflies, clustered around him, and they seemed to blink in time with the stars above, like they were the same living entity. He wondered if they were, though the voices that continued to scream unintelligible words into his head seemed like they would be from hell rather than the heavens. He wondered, for perhaps the millionth time, what he had done to deserve what was happening to him. All he’d ever done was his best, yet it never seemed enough. Why could it never be enough? Suddenly, he felt anger boiling in his chest. The voices were reaching a cacophony and they fireflies were swirling like a dance around him. He got to his paws, eyes squinting at the heavens, before he released a deep, angered howl. It echoed through the bamboo around him and, for a moment, the blue fireflies went scurrying away, disturbed by the sudden, loud noise that had escaped him.

"Takeshi Ani Oritsu Abraxas"
[Image: takechibisig.png]