An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterPride - Demisexual
10-25-2021, 01:12 AM

She looked up at Serenity when she came over to help look, questioning what it was she was looking for. "When I was looking for herbs in the starlit plains yesterday I saw some glowing mushrooms around the base of some of the trees out here. They don't seem to be where I thought I saw them though..." Surely mushrooms couldn't have died off that quickly right? And it wasn't like they could move. Although, with the way things were going she wouldn't exactly be surprised if something strange had happened. She turned her gaze to Ysmir as he got her attention, following where he motioned to look up at his gyrfalcon that stood out boldly against the dark sky, seemingly leading them to something she had seen.

Curious, she followed the bird's trail a short distance away, leading the way with Serenity and Ysmir close by as she passed by a tight cluster of trees that seemed to be absolutely crawling with the blue motes of light of the fireflies that had taken over everything and she she slipped between a couple of the trees she landed in a small clearing. The middle was taken over by a small pond or perhaps just a large puddle, but it made the whole clearing more damp and muddy than usual—but that wasn't what interested her. All around the edge of this puddle were dozens of mushrooms that were glowing with an unusual bioluminescence and she gasped softly at the sight. "There's so many!" she exclaimed, padding closer and dipping her head to take a closer look.

"Gwynevere Carpathius"