build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-25-2021, 07:20 AM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

It was not long before Aurielle herself came to answer her call. Turning her head slowly over her shoulder at the sound of paws approaching, Audra smiled in return. The grace and leadership Aurielle exhumed from her were always daunting, but comforting as well. Nodding as the larger and older woman spoke, she was glad that her absence and leave of the pack was taken in stride. "I appreciate the offer, Aurielle. I'll make sure my den is cleared before I depart and my satchel is full," she responded with a soft voice, her worry gone as the leader gave her a stern look.

Understanding filtered through her as she nodded again. "Of course. Whatever I know will be left here, but if I do come across anyone in need of guidance, I will send them your way." Audra smiles as Aurielle dips her nose to her shoulder. Closing her eyes for a moment, she enjoys the embrace before Aurielle is off through the gates. She could not disagree. This winter was indeed strange, but due to Valhalla's strength and courage, Audra felt better than ever that she could survive. It was thanks to them that she was even surviving at all. Perhaps she would come back to say hello every once in a while for a chat.

As she watched Aurielle disappear into the fog, a long and heavy sigh escaped her lips. Time for new adventures. Turning her own slim body away from pack borders, Audra shot one last look at the towering walls before disappearing herself into the oncoming night.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise