An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-25-2021, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2021, 09:19 AM by Tyto. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Seems a little less bad this way. Maybe because of the wind," She seemed to motion for him to move closer to her. Closer to the edge where she stood, and he obliged. The breeze, it seemed, did well to help blow the little glowing bugs away and they drifted into the cave. He peered down over the edge, letting the cold breeze rustle his coat as he gazed at the pool below. From this height, he couldn't clearly see the fish he'd seen down below, but he could see faded glowing blobs down there nonetheless. "Shooting stars are not so common in the west as they are up here. But I've never seen anything like this either," And ear flicked in her direction as he listened, briefly wondering what it would be like to live somewhere else that wasn't always covered in snow. While sure, his father had claimed lands in the East once upon a time, it was a far off memory he couldn't quite remember all that clearly anymore. All he was used to and all he could really remember was living in the North.

"I'm not sure I'd be too thrilled to be caught so far from home at the end of the world," He hummed in agreement, but his expression changed a bit after. He didn't really have a home to go back to at the moment. His alpha had let Incendium go, though Tyto didn't need to be told why. He had seen it for himself. The pack seemed like it had given up, and anything Ignis had planned after the last meeting had seemed to come too late. "Perhaps we should head down - just in case?" He nodded, allowing her to lead the way while he quietly followed to their next destination.

-Exit-

"Speak"