Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
10-25-2021, 10:04 AM

Relm was more focused on the dark plains ahead of her but kept an ear on Kichi as he explained what he had been hearing. She nearly rolled her eyes at the mention of Lurid though. She really disliked the woman but because of the attention and the allegiance Kefka had given her. Relm wanted to live down in Auster, not the freezing temperatures of the north. But Kefka kept around Lurid for her time in the spotlight, but that seemed to never come around she supposed.

Through Kichi's talking, and even his own blurt outs to the voices he kept hearing between his owners, Relm was trying to tune into her own whistling whispers that she couldn't make out real words to. Her gaze had moved up to the fireflies in response, like maybe the whispers were coming from them. It was strange that they sounded quiet so she couldn't understand what they were saying, but so many voices at the same time that it felt loud through Kichi's words.

Oh was he... talking to her? She hadn't really been tuning in to either the dead voices, or Kichi's own live one. It was hard to focus. She stopped to think for a second, the obvious answer to his question in broad daylight now. "It's probably just my dead uh... birth mother?" It was nearly a question because Relm didn't really have a mother, or at heart at least. "Though if it is I'd suppose she's pretty angry and wouldn't be nice enough to help us out."

"Relm"