An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
10-25-2021, 08:24 PM
Duchess was away from her band often than not, but she honestly couldn't help it. How they treated her, what she lost, it was too hard for her to be around them. Maybe it was because of how fresh the loss was, but she didn't feel that way right now. She felt the same way she did in pregnancy, and she didn't know if she would ever be able to let go of everything that happened. She found, or at least sought comfort in others because when she was with the band she felt outcasted, as much as that might not have been entirely true.

In Auster she felt almost at home, but still that empty feeling deep inside her. She nearly felt dead as she wandered, with no real purpose in her life today. It brought her to the canyon, and she too wasn't quite sure what the time of day was but she was feeling a bit tired and thinking of looking for a place to lay down for a bit. And that's when she saw the fiery wolf before her. He was young but honestly she couldn't quite tell because of their vast size differences. She approached him with a smile as she noticed he was looking at the crystals. Her eyes still on him for the moment, "I'm Duchess." She spoke gently now looking around at the pulsing gems around them, "I've thought about keeping some but I feel like they would be some kind of omen." She chuckled nearly silently though it was really no secret that the crystals and mushrooms may not have been such friendly hosts.

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.