Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
10-26-2021, 11:34 AM
Jupiter blinked slowly, his expression blank as he stared down at Alfrun. What woman was she talking about? Oh shit he’d fucked up his lie. Honestly it was hard to keep these things straight. He’d dodged the sex question so many times now he was losing track of all he’d said. It didn’t help any that what he’d said this time had left his mind at about the same time they’d left his mouth. Luckily, they boomeranged back before he was forced to come up with something else.

Jupiter’s mouth opened in a soft ‘o’ shape which he held for a second before saying, “Oh, you know, THE woman. We’ve talked about her before I’m sure. The one who stepped on ME,” he gestured vaguely downwards, “and cursed me.” It was a mix of truth and lie. He had been stepped on but the only one into hocus pocus he knew of Alfrun. Anyway, topic change! He knew he couldn’t linger in lie territory for long. “Does it feel…warm to you? I’m feeling…” Jupiter put a paw in his chest and cleared his throat, wondering, as he should have done before he’d eaten it, what exactly was in that bloody blob she’d given him.
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.