size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-26-2021, 02:02 PM
"Perhaps... Or maybe I have just found a mouthy pain in the ass." He chuckled after she said that. "That's my middle name, how'd you you guess?" Most of his family were a bunch of pains, and he had learned from the best, of course. "Begone if your only here to cause trouble." He snorted at that remark. Though it seemed like more of a demand. He raised a brow as he grinned, teeth flashing under the glow of crystals and mushrooms and other spooky stuff happening around them. "Don't tell me what to do, you're not my mom!" He shot back with witty sarcasm. She turned her back on him, but not completely.

"You seem tense. Irritated. You look like you could use a massage, I can help with that!" He offered with a wink. She seemed torn between keeping her attention on the crystals, and on him. With another playful grin, he eyed a small formation of crystals near him and he quietly walked over to them. He got the bright idea that maybe this woman just needed a good 'ole fashioned laugh and who better to do it than him? He tapped on the crystals with a heavy paw, watching as they pulsed with each touch before he leaned down and grasped one between his teeth and snapped it off.

He started to chew on it. Breaking it down into smaller pieces before spitting them onto his paw. With a mischievous glance at the woman, he began to flick them in her direction. Little crystallized spitballs, if you will, bounced around her on the ground, while some fell into the water with a little "plink!" He wasn't aiming to pelt her with any, but if it happened then...