An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
10-26-2021, 02:51 PM
Duchess supposed the crystals would have tasted... different. Salty, sweet, or anything because of the way they looked. Or maybe it wasn't that, but just because they were new and different like the fireflies or the moon. Maybe they would be a death spell, who knew.

When the boy mentioned wondering where the crystals came from, Duchess moved her gaze up to the hazed moon shining dimly through the canyon. She believed it was the moon that was doing this to them, that caused her the loss of her babies. And she wasn't really sure what was around the corner for their world, but it seemed she had already lost everything she could. She would either make it through or fall behind, but to her there was nothing more to move on for.

Her own expression and demeanor died as her eyes looked towards the moon and after a moment she spoke, "I don't know. But I don't think we are alone."

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.