ardent

KNEEL TO THE CROWN

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
08-12-2013, 04:10 PM

The man looked to be in decent condition, though he must be ailing or of advanced age to be having such difficulty moving around. The former King remained where he stood, eyes watching for any signs that the man did, in fact, need assistance. However, the stranger soon spoke up, assuring him that he only needed a moment to gather himself. Gerhardt nodded, quite for no reason, and gave the man all the time he needed. It was indeed only a moment before the stranger rose to his full height and gave a grin. Gerhardt returned his smile, and inclined his ears toward the man's words. You heard correctly, but I'm afraid you've found much more than an area to find residence. These lands are known as the battlefield, and while they can offer homes to those in need of them, they also frequently see bloodshed and loss of life.

It was only right to tell the man the whole truth, not just answer his question ambiguously. However, the notion that the man wanted residence was very intriguing. Gerhardt, recently named Ambassador of Seracia, could offer him just what he required. Tell me, what sort of residence do you seek? It then occurred to him, for the very first time in his life, he had forgotten all manners and had not even given his name to the stranger. Forgive me, ser. I seem to have left my manners behind. I am Gerhardt Mathias, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Seracia. Now, that was a mouthful.. wasn't it? The former King reclined to his haunches, meaning to stay as long as the conversation was moving.

speech speech speech