gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-26-2021, 08:32 PM

He was...confused. Did he really hear something or was it a figment of his imagination? It definitely wasn't the voice he'd heard in his head before. His Demon's voice was very recognizable, and this wasn't it. The fact that his daughter asked him if he had heard something, only confirmed that he was the only one to have heard the voice. "I...I'm not sure..." His brows knit together in confusion before he shook it off and looked at her again, "C'mon, let's keep going. There's a cave up here that used to be my old den." Maybe he'd feel at ease once he was around the place that used to bring him comfort.

He continued walking, leading his daughter forward until they finally reached the cave he had mentioned. He stood outside of it, scenting the air to make sure nothing had moved in since he'd been gone. All he could smell was the musty scent of nature, but inside...he spotted more of the blue glowing orbs that had been flickering around. "This is it." He breathed before stepping inside.

It had been a long time since he'd been here, and asides from the mushrooms and crystals and glowing moss, everything else seemed relatively the same. He spotted the corner where he used to sleep, some other old things he had collected. Furs that had been eaten away by moths and other bugs...

"You made it. We've been waiting for you." His fur stood on end when he heard the mixture of voices again, head raising to stare into the darkness. A dozen or so fireflies floated down in front of him, pulsing with each breath he made. They danced around him for a few heartbeats before flickering off further into the cave as if beckoning him to follow. Glancing back at Celosia, he was hesitant...but the urge to follow was overwhelming, so he did as he was bid.

He withdrew further in to find another cavern he didn't know was there. And once he stopped at the mouth of the second cavern, he saw the fireflies had multiplied. There were hundreds of them now, all dancing around the center before they seemed to form the shape of a wolf larger than even himself.

"Blödhgarm... It said in a distorted voice. "We've been waiting for you to join us. Apollyon has been displeased...you are failing in your mission. Our ancestors demand an answer, and for you to explain yourself. Have you become weak and soft like the mortal shell you inhabit? Must we intervene? Explain yourself!"

Ignis couldn't help but stare wide-eyed as he listened. What the hell was going on? Were they speaking to him? The rest of the world seemed forgotten as he tried to make sense of this. He looked at Celosia, but she wasn't there (She was, but he was unable to see her). When he looked back at the firefly-wolf figure, he spoke.

"Brethren...all great things require patience. This form has been slowly losing his will and giving himself to me. Soon, he will be mine and there will be nothing that he can do to stop it. Apollyon will get the sacrifices he demands, even if it is one of the children this mortal beast has borne. We will return to greatness, and you will all soon have mortal forms of your own to command, and the world will be ours once again."

The firefly-wolf appeared to make a sound that indicated it was pleased...though not wholly convinced. "We are interested to hear your plans on this, Blödhgarm..." It purred. "I'd be more than happy to explain...but first, let me tend to our young charge." He purred back as he turned towards the darkness. "Celosia, dear."

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.