ardent

I know who I want to take me home

Devya

gems
size
build
player
08-12-2013, 04:24 PM

She was alone. It felt like forever since she had last seen her parents or her siblings. Where had they all gone? She didn't know. All she knew was that they had left her to fend for herself. Her stomach growled, having not eaten in days. Ebony pelt had begun to dull from the lack of nutrients, though she kept it as clean as she could. The pup had stayed close to the den, just in case her family returned, but her hopes faded everyday. Curled up outside the entrance to her home, she laid in the sun, thankful that it was at least warm. A soft whine escaped her inky lips.

Why was there no one around? She had heard the summoning calls of an Alpha, but she was oblivious to the fact that her home had been taken over. No one had managed to find her yet, and she had come across no one. Lids drifted shut, hiding two toned gems, a frown tugging at her features. Tiny frame curled up tightly, tail wrapping around herself. May today would be the day someone would find her? One could only hope, she would do anything for a meal to fill her belly and warm to place to sleep.

Ears laid flat against her skull, it seemed to be a normal place for them now days. Along the sad empty look that marred her pretty face. She fought the tears that welled up behind closed eyes. Daddy wouldn't want her to cry. So she wouldn't cry. A deep breath filled her lungs, calming herself, resigning herself to whatever her fate would be.

Talk like this