size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-26-2021, 11:38 PM
Avacyn paused in the middle of her squirming and fighting to get her twin off of her as a noticeable buzz drew her attention away from the glowing boy on top of her, glancing to the side and doing a double take as her obsidian gaze landed on the cloaked figure at the edge of the clearing. "Do you see that?" she questioned, shoving her brother off and rolling to her feet. She gave herself a good shake, most of the remaining squished up mushroom falling off of her as it unnaturally pulled away and wiggled off of her fur. The marking that framed her eye glowed brightly as she trotted toward the strange figure, somehow not afraid or nervous of him at all. He seemed familiar almost, but it wasn't till she got close that she remembered where she had seen him before. She gasped and grinned excitedly, her tail wagging behind her. It was the same figure she had seen in the water when she and her father went on a trip to Firefly Lake! Except he wasn't in the water this time, he was standing in front of her with a table that had a bunch of weird stuff on it. "I knew it! I knew you were real! Daddy tried to tell me you weren't!"

Avacyn's white rimmed ears perked as she listened to the terms that were told to her about how she could only pick one. They all seemed kind of weird, but cool at the same time. The first little bottle didn't really look all that appealing and the last thing she just didn't understand cause what even was a steroid? That wasn't anything like what Irilyth had taught them! The middle thing was at least pretty and sparkly so if anything at least what she was getting would be nice to look at. But what would she trade for it? She hummed softly and glanced around her and she spotted a huge, beautiful mushroom near by and grinned. A pretty thing for a pretty thing! That had to be fair, right? So she hopped over to the mushroom and carefully picked it, ignoring the way it weirdly wiggled for a second so she could place the mushroom down in front of the cloaked shape. "Here you go! One mushroom for one... what did you call it? Coupon? You're weird, but I like you!"

"Avacyn Mendacium"