gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-27-2021, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2021, 12:05 AM by Alastor. Edited 1 time in total.)

Dark obsidian eyes never left the not-Lurid's glowing ones all the while, feeling hypnotized by her... it... whatever it was. The only thing that saved him was when Manea, beyond exasperated with his antics, hooked a leonine paw around his cheek and forcibly turned his head until his gaze was staring deeply into the rich pools of turquoise of his mate's eyes. He blinked a few times, feeling like a puppet that had just had its strings cut and its tethers broken. He sucked in a shallow breath, regaining his senses in a split second. He was freed. Manea explained that she couldn't see what he saw, but their children could. Alastor simply nodded his head dumbly. "I know," he said. He'd been there with Avacyn when she'd seen the firefly demon in the lake, and naturally he'd assumed Saracyn could see it too. They were both blessed with his mark, after all. Or cursed with it, depending on how you viewed the circumstance.

"I see..." Alastor started to explain when Manea asked what he was seeing. His words trailed off when a firefly drifted by his face, moving to land on a table just behind his mate on the banks of the lake. A familiar entity was standing behind it, a number of wares spread out on the table. Eyes widened and teeth flashed in a recognizing grin. "Him!" Slipping from Manea's grasp, Alastor strode proudly up to the entity behind the table, regarding him with a chipper smile that showed far too many teeth. "Hello again, you handsome devil! Got a makeover, hmm? Blue really is your color, you know!" The dire brute gave a low chuckle, then glanced over the wares on the table. "Hmmm, quite a selection you've got here! Let's see..."

Reaching out a big black paw, Alastor scooped up the sack, noting the price card beside it. He dropped a single glowing mushroom on the table. "Here you go! Oh, and now that I have the chance, I do want to thank you for last year. My children do look spectacular, don't you think so? It's very much appreciated!" Alastor smiled brightly at the entity and cocked his head to one side, waiting to hear any responses from the cryptid before deciding their business was concluded.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.