ardent

I know who I want to take me home

Devya

gems
size
build
player
08-12-2013, 04:42 PM

The muted thud of paws kissing the earth caused her to lift her crown, uncurling herself. Blue green eyes met the light lavender gaze of a strange. His pelt reminded her of her father, milky white. A sneer wrinkled his expression as he spoke, demanding to know why she was here. She pushed herself to her paws, shaking out her pelt. "I live here." If she learned anything in the short time she spent with her family it was to never waiver. Her mother had been the queen of lies, her father a ruthless leader. Strength ran through her blood.

Audits flipped forward, eyes narrowing a fraction. You look weak. She didn't like being called weak. She was not raised to be weak. Inky lips curled back, revealing only the tips of small puppy fangs. He was bigger than her, even though they were about the same age, he could easily over power her. But she had the body of a runner, she was built to be quick and light on her feet. "Don't you have something better to do?" Toxic eyes glared at the small brute. Who did he think he was?

Talk like this