Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nyx

Ooh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipCritical Attack!All Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3
10-27-2021, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2021, 06:32 AM by Veigar. Edited 1 time in total.)
The sudden panic that flooded him made it hard to breathe, hard to even think clearly. Any hint of rational thought vacated him all at once, as soon as he knew his mother was calling to him. He'd do anything in his power to see her again, to feel her warmth, to save her from whatever it was that was threatening her - or threatening all of them, he really wasn't sure. His heart beat erratically inside his chest as his legs pumped harder as he climbed and climbed and climbed...

But it was cold, so much colder than it'd been just moments ago. The way his chest was healing, combined with the sudden way he started shivering, made him halt abruptly. "Aryn…" His teeth were chattering now and he tried to find her in the faint moonlight, aiming to bury his face in her fur to soak up any warmth he could find from her. "Was all that in my head? I thought it was her, I really did, but…" But he couldn't go any further, he was too cold and too tired, and suddenly he felt a sob sneak out as he pressed himself into her, feeling his hopes begin to fade.

Veigar is completely blind; his eyes are a hazy shade of pale yellow, though he tries his best to hide this fact.
His saliva also glows a faint shade of neon green since the Ooze event.