build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-27-2021, 03:07 PM
Well, Sparrow was brave enough to make up for her own addled nerves. Plus, Valentine seemed eager in his own way. She took a deep breath and nodded, following the fireflies that swirled deeper into the mouth of the... Crypt. Right. That's what this place was called. Stylianos Crypt. A chill raced up her spine, raising her hackles as it went. Did she bring it up? Before she could stop herself, Theo blurted: "I've heard of this place. Stylianos Crypt. That doesn't seem to bode well." She couldn't risk herself or she'd be risking the future of Abaven. Poem and Motif were gone - Rhyme was grizzled and growing stiffer by the year - there was no declared heir - "Come to me... I've missed you... We have so much to discuss..." Shaye's voice called, soft and warm as the den they had once shared. If she closed her eyes, she could have sworn she smelled it on the air. That scent of home. Before everything had gone awry. "Never mind. Let's go deeper," she said, her voice bolstered by fresh determination. Theo followed the voice and the flickering glow of the fireflies as far as they'd take her.