Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-27-2021, 07:52 PM
Nothing.

No one.

Fortune's eyes frantically searched for her father, certain it was his voice that called to her. The fireflies had to be leading her to him, right? This couldn't be a dream, she wasn't even asleep! Fortune frowned as her search concluded, her chin dipping as she stared at the ground. How foolish of her to think that he'd be here, and that these stupid bugs would lead her to him. It was all just another game, another trick the bugs played on her. What did they have against her? Did she do something to them?

Tears were welling in the young girls eyes, but as soon as she heard someone approaching she turned sharply. Maybe this would be her father! Maybe he was just a bit late. Her tail started to wag, but as she figure came into view she was hardly surprised to see someone other than her father. Her tail drooped instantly, her features following in suit as the young boy asked if it was her that had been calling for him. Strange.. She didn't even know this boys name.

"Um.. no... I thought I heard someone calling my name, too, then the fireflies led me here." She said, her voice soft and pained with a slight frown as she looked at the falls beside them. Was it silly of her to believe that it was actually him?