Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
10-27-2021, 09:31 PM

Just as she was finishing what she was saying, her gaze flashed back to Kichi but everything turned fuzzy. She didn't feel woozy or anything, but she almost felt like she was under water.

There was this obvious figure of pink that had been standing behind Kichi though her brain somehow didn't acknowledge that the figure was there until her vision blurred. She tried to focus on it though maybe she wasn't all that worried, the ghost had been following her for a few days after all.

But just as she was trying to anchor everything around her, Kichi just fell straight to the ground. It was almost like this weird haze had come over her, and once the Agria spirit was gone, everything went back to normal. It even seemed that way for Kichi. "Hey?" She had called as she approached him, tapping on his shoulder and listening for his breath. But after a few moments, he came back to. Though he seemed to be in much disarray, a way she hadn't seen her old friend before. She tried to blow it off though, she wasn't much of a comforting figure after all, or at least physically. "Well I uh- told you she was angry." She tried to force a joking laugh though it was probably much more creepy than warming. "Come on," She reluctantly offered her shoulder to support him up and walking but Relm didn't like being touched by others. "You can come with me for the night, until this settles down."

"Relm"