size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Joe

1KPride - Demisexual
10-28-2021, 09:59 PM
Segin arrived quickly after she had called for him, and Emersyn greeted him with an affectionate smile and gentle lick to his forehead. Her affections for the smaller violet and black brute were no secret, and no wolf in the band had impacted her life quite like Segin had, not even Indigo. Well, Indigo had, but not in ways that were all positive or healthy. Segin was just entirely too good and wholesome and loving for this cruel, sinful world. He licked her cheek, addressed her in a way that made her scoff and roll her eyes with a smirk, then asked what was on her mind. "I've been trying to decide on how to get our family back on track," she explained. "When we came together, Indigo had the dream of us being a traveling band of healers and medics. I think we've strayed too far from that vision and we've lost sight of what we wanted to be."

Emersyn gestured out across the prairie, to the sparsely snow-covered land with herds of animals beginning to emerge as spring drew ever closer. "I was thinking we could spend the first half of spring here. Food will be plentiful, and we'll be close enough to Fern Gulley that we can stockpile some healing herbs. I thought that we'd spend spring and summer in Boreas, and autumn and winter in Auster. Rotate out our travels so we're always pursuing sunny days and warm weather." Cobalt and aqua eyes turned down to glance thoughtfully at Segin. His input was invaluable to her, so of course she would want to know his take on her plans. "Thoughts, Mister Second-in-Command?" she asked.

"Emersyn"