Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-12-2013, 08:43 PM

isardis

As if she were untouchable, impervious, supernatural, she would allow her naivety to drip foolishly from charcoal lips; feeding shallow words to the King that stood so regally before her, uninjured by his magnitude, and apparently unwavered by his objectives. She would attempt to twist him, to manipulate him as if he were a falsely pliable slither of rubber, of plastic, of falseness. Her words would illuminate his soul, coil about the contents of his stomach, quiver with attempted reaction as she would lay so helpless, so exposed beneath him. For a few painful moments Isardis couldn?t believe what he had heard, wanted to rub coral hars against his limb and request the babe repeat herself. Though as meaning sank thirstily in, the angel could do no more than tremble theatrically with amusement.

Splutters of bemused pleasure would begin to boil from cherry lips, drawing momentarily from the girl?s attempted contact as his mind would plague with the brilliance of her foolishness. Strapping features would crease as he chuckled, ruby gaze trembling as his body would circulate in flusters of delight. She was but a yearling, so helpless, and dare he say it- useless. Did she really believe she deserved a pretty crown? She would need to offer far more than her future body to make such a gamble worthwhile. Between amused bubbles he would respond, aware that very soon her proud mood would be swinging unpredictably, ?I admire your efforts, little princess,? he would pause, fighting for air as his sniggers would subside, ?But you should know better than to make deals with hungry sprites. He who has power has it for a reason; you are not worth as much to me as you anticipate- at least, not while your womb is still empty of fruitfulness, devoid of substance. Nor while your frame is so tiny you are utterly incapable of self defence, let alone the defence of an entire army. ? He would sway pleasurably, readying himself for her retaliation, ?I will have you regardless, then it will be up to you to prove you are worthy of greatness.?