An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
10-29-2021, 03:54 PM

Hanako's panicked ears flicked forward as she caught the sound of skittering claws. Where was he going? He wouldn't leave her like this, would he? It was hard, near impossible really, to really hear what was going on with the sound of her heart thundering in her ears. Her sense of smell wasn't helping much either as her breathing was fast and choppy, preventing her nose from getting a chance to separate this from that. Everything was dark and muddled, blending together in the worst of ways.

And then Tyrian spoke, rather apologetic as he mentioned a scream. Hanako had heard no such thing, so it truly must have been in his head. She stumbled closer to the source of his voice, all sense of grace and ease lost in her steps.

"I don't know...it just faded to black. Please don't leave me here." She whimpered, like a dog who'd been shooed away from begging at the dinner table.  "I want to go home."

And then what? Would Sedna be able to make her eyes work again? Or was this...forever? A fierce shudder rocked through her system, trembling her legs like a newborn fawn.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]