Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
10-29-2021, 04:50 PM

Sedna was still self conscious about the bugs in her coat. It wasn’t like they were fleas or anything, but they still didn’t seem to harass anyone else like they did her. When the voice came up behind her she shook, sending a blinding cloud of bugs into the air, hey, that could be useful… Maybe they weren’t so bad after all?

She squinted through the cloud of lights as they began to settle again, silver eyes falling on a giant of a girl. Figured, of course that it would be someone bigger than she was. "I was thinkin’ about takin’ a bath ter see if it’d shift these bastards, but I got distracted tryna make out what this is…was." She gestured with her head towards the crystal covered skeleton with a shrug, taking in the girls ragged appearance.

"What about ya? Does yer mother know yer out?" There was a hint of the tease in the smirk that was painted on her lips, whether the girl would pick up on it or not was yet to be seen however.

"speech".

I've got no doubt that the only way out of this thriller
is if I am a killer too

[Image: mangomouse.jpg]