Show Me What I Can Not See

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-12-2013, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013, 08:50 PM by Imena.)
ooc: She never got the Valhalla title or anything...

She sat there respectfully, with ears perked up. She felt like her whole life she had been seeking out an alpha like her. Now that she had found Valhalla and met Chrysanthe, everything felt right. She felt like she belonged here, that this was the place that had been calling her. The mention of pups made her tail wag happily. Oh sweet adorable pups. Her passion was for them. She would do anything for the sake of a pup. "Of course, that is understanable. Pups...how many? Oh i have soo many questions i'm not sure where to start. I suppose, how many members are in the pack? And do we have pack meetings often?" She replied happily. She guessed she should start with the basic needs of knowledge. Such as how many memebers was she looking at that could possible be in her care one day?

She wondered if Erani would show up or was busy. She did not mind so much, she simply would just have a one on one with the Theta. She would need to start training soon, very soon. She was sure the alpha would like updates on wolves that were training. So it would only make sense she would ask Erani how the training was going. So she could not neglect it.

Speech
Thought
Others