gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
10-29-2021, 08:45 PM

The boy was a bad actor. He feigned calm for as long as he could, but Oxx noted every little twitch of lip, every tensing of muscles. He could tell what bothered the young wolf and what didn't. This game was so easy. A few more rounds and the pieces would be in place. He simply had to set the tone and let the rest work itself out.

As the boy spoke, Oxx's grey eyes went wide, his mouth turning into an innocent little O shape. "Is that what I'm doing?" The man batted his lashes before giving his eyes a roll. Only then did he continue the circuits around the young lad, though he switched directions and began going the opposite way this time. He didn't give a flying fuck if the boy attacked him first. It hardly mattered. He knew the outcome of this interaction and the kid should know it as well.

To add more fuel to the fire, the slate colored brute continued. "Your little sister is so tiny. So... fragile. Just imagine the damage that I'll do to her." He imagined it as well, painting a pretty picture in his minds eye. "I'm going to pop out her pretty green eyes and feed them to her." The giant began moving in closer. "I'm going to tear her apart from the inside out." Closer. Closer. "Then I'll flay her skin from her still living body to replace the pelt that she stole from me."

Well if that didn't get a rise out of the boy, he didn't know what would. But just in case... "I can't wait to taste her blood on my tongue. Can't wait to feel the heat of her tiny body as I grind her face into the dirt." He had no sexual desires for the puker anymore, but for the caramel cream bitch... there was a deep lust within the man. Vengeance would be his.

"Oxx Carpathius"

Oxx is insanely mature and is prone to
violence,
sexual acts
and degradation of women.
Please don't read his threads.