Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth1K
10-29-2021, 09:56 PM
Wendigo was on the prowl. Some critter had made off with his favorite fox stoal. He’d tried in vain to find it and had spent an inordinate amount of time on the hunt for the thief, but it had all been for naught. At last he’d been forced to come to grips with the fact that one of his most prized possessions was gone for good. This knowledge led to a rare downward turn to his mood. To say he was sour about the theft was an understatement.

What he needed was a pick-me-up of some kind. In search of something to brighten his day, Wendigo left Habari. He trailed down the mountainside with his nose to the ground. Across the forest to the hot springs, where he wandered the pools but never really committed to any one activity. It wasn’t even tempting to jump into the water, which was a first for him.

Truly he was at a loss. When he reached the Falls Wendigo dropped his nose to the ground and began to wander in slow looping circles to see what he could kick up. There just wasn’t much of anything. He’d hunted his fair share (and then some) of glowing rabbits and the like, and was bored with that. What he needed was something new and different. Glowing fox stoal, perhaps? He would take anything novel, really, he was just bored.

"Speech"