gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Cormalin

Cormalin felt dazed, with amazement, and joy beyond anything he?d ever felt since he and Akana had sealed their lives together. His middle son, Alsander, bounded forward. Father? My sons! He met Alsander with a wolfish hug, heavy tail swishing across the ground. His world had narrowed to the three males, widening only to see Claire?s arrival. So far, Alsander had been the only one to come forward to embrace him, but when Claire arrived, his darkest son (it gave him such a thrill to think that) lost the distance, charging toward Claire and covering her in kisses, babbling.

Erani stepped forward and nuzzled his shoulder. I have to get going, brother. Herbs to gather. He nodded dazedly, and hardly noticed her depart with Surreal and the rabbit in tow.

Some sense kicked in, and Cormalin coughed. ?My sons, you, are welcome to make Valhalla your home, as Claire has. Please, I?m sure you wish to better reunite with Claire, and I need to get back to my patrol but, can we meet later?? Would they want to? He ducked his head in a quick nod, duty calling him onto patrol, and he slipped off, feeling as though he walked in clouds.

-Exit Cormalin, Erani, and Surreal | permission to end thread? -