Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
10-30-2021, 04:35 AM

There were plenty of wolves that big in the Armada but only one she could think of that would bother to darken her doorstep. She smirked at the question, gesturing with a tip of her head that he should join her as she pushed over the alcohol in offering as she replied, "’Tis th’ season fer it, yer look like yer need some o’ this too Gramps." Ever since the meeting she had been meaning to talk to Sirius, or she supposed she could have cornered Azure and given him an earful but she knew to pick her battles, and maybe he wasn’t quite ready for her way of dealing with others. She liked to think herself a fairly straight shooter, even if she knew she was a little rough around the edges.

"’S been a while, been meanin’ ter track yer down." She started contemplatively, the topic was a sore one, but better to get it out rather than leave it to fester. "Had yer girls tearin’ strips off me fer not runnin’ healin’ lessons fer ‘em before now. Thought yer had a lead healer fer that?" After all, she was still just a warrior. Sure she did the patrols and the training, but it wasn’t where her heart was at. If the position was up for grabs, why hadn’t she been considered?

"speech".

I've got no doubt that the only way out of this thriller
is if I am a killer too

[Image: mangomouse.jpg]