gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
10-30-2021, 06:00 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

Caelia’s interest was piqued, and some of the tension eased from around the Spirit’s chest as she regarded the woman. “You may know of the Shadow Circle. However, the true purpose of that Circle isn’t just hunter-fighters. They are, in truth, intelligence gatherers, or they would be, if there were and in the Shadow Circle, aside from Drachen. They are trained to blend in, hide their scent, work in the dark, and, if need be, undertake assassinations. I don’t foresee any need of such underhanded killings, but; one never knows. For the most part, I just want information on other packs. Whether they might be considering moving on Valhalla, for instance.”

She walked in silence for several moments to let Caelia absorb the information before adding, “If you join this Circle, no one may know what your real purpose is. I may well adjust the Circle as encompassing more than just hunter fighters, and, perhaps, eventually I may just make it pack knowledge that your are spies or at the very least, diplomats of a sort.”

She tilted her head against a gust of wind and smiled toothily at Caelia, brow-points lifting in her glowing features as she remarked, “Whether you go for this path, or that of a diplomat, you may well excel. You have the dignity and poise that will lend well to such endeavors, and I don’t believe you to be one who loses her temper easily over imagined slights.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.