size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 21K
10-30-2021, 08:31 AM

TIME IS A BUTTERFLY, I'M RIPPING OFF WINGS

Trust his little sister to chide him for being rightfully upset by the eerie glow coming from his head that he, of course, couldn't fucking see. When he felt the firm pressure of her wrist slipping around his forelimb, he stilled somewhat. Unable to fully stop himself from wriggling his skull to and fro in an attempt to better see what was going on up there, naturally, but he mostly quite thrashing about. He lumbered along towards the puddle, the incredibly shallow water within still rippling with the shockwaves of his short lived tantrum. Whiskey gold gaze dropping down to the water at his feet, he felt his stomach sink as they landed on the delicate points of a few miniscule crystals clustered over the thickest points of his horns. A ragged breath in, digesting the sight. “Bend down and I’ll try and pick them off” his sister said quietly, to which he growled low in his chest. That familiar flare of his temper, ready to lash out at the world for daring to infect him with the same afflictions as the inanimate stone and metal that littered the island.

"Fine." he grunted, flopping heavily onto his belly without moving from where he stood. Forepaws splashing carelessly into the little puddle, he dropped his head onto his front legs and tucked his ears against his head. He most certainly was not pouting. A proud Mendacium man like himself would never do that. "If my horns fall off I'll be taking this up with the Ancients themselves," he growled under his breath, fixing a steely glare on a cluster of faintly glowing mushrooms at the base of a nearby tree. If he stayed angry, he could ignore the swelling panic that was beginning to settle itself in the space between his lungs, gradually filling the space until there was little room for him to breathe. Forepaws flexing idly in the muddied water of the little puddle, the beast found himself regretting ever coming to these stupid continents in the first place. "When you're done with that, I'll check yours just to be safe." he grumbled the offer as though it pained him to do so, though that was mostly just the result of his thoroughly soured mood. If he didn't check her horns he wouldn't sleep tonight.

SPEECH || actions || OTHERS

POE IS RATED M, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT HE IS PRONE TO ALL MANNER OF VIOLENCE AND CRUELTY.
NONE OF THIS REFLECTS HOW VIRGIL FEELS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CHARACTER, PROMISE!