size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOoze ImmuneThe Ooze Participant
10-30-2021, 05:05 PM

Kichi wasn’t sure what was going on and he didn’t like it.  Shivering away the fear he looked to Torch who appeared anxious but even as he was going to talk to Relm more he watched a stray firefly and his eyes followed it, to a figure that didn’t seem it could be real.

Well, there were a lot of things that weren’t feeling real but, this took the cake.  Was this what had caused the fear he couldn’t shake.  Kichi walked up cautiously to the unnatural figure and to his table of stuff.

Kichi shrugged, “I don’t have anything,” Kichi glanced curiously at the different objects and back at him.  He still felt the fear but since it was a common feeling it was pushed aside, “I could go grab you something though,” the wolf offered as a bargain. Were those fireflies in the cloak or surely there was some real form in there.  He didn’t look like someone who ate meat but another thought came to him, “How about this,” the boy tried to bargain, “Give me time and I can grab you plenty of tasty mushrooms, any sort." His brow furrowed, “Or resources for a newer cloak, that one seems a bit frayed.”

Kichi eyed the objects then looked up at the firefly fellow, “What’s this thing do?” pointing a paw at the steroids, “or whatever else you got worth the effort.” Kichi didn’t have to trust the guy to make a bargain.  An offer of something for nothing was generally a trap but two parties both giving up and getting something, that made more sense.

Talk