player
08-12-2013, 10:47 PM

||Current Threads||
-Hybrid Theory -Udosa [Spring, Year 2]
Such Overpowering Sadness...(S.O.S) -Canttina [Summer, Year 2]

||Completed Threads||
>-Write To Me & Escape -Aeil [Spring, Year 2]

||My Thoughts On Who I've Met||
-Aeil: "Oh...Aeil...where do I start? She's really sweet, friendly, nice, and...beautiful. Especially her eyes...oh her eyes...they are the most beautiful shades of blue I have ever seen...I noticed the way they change shades of blue...I wonder if it's because of the way she feels, or maybe something else. Either way, they are truly beautiful and I could stare at them all day if she'd let me...I feel comfortable around her, even though we've just met I feel like I can be myself around her. We've gotten a little close when we played, but there's still a lot to learn about her. I wonder if she feels the same way about me that I do about her...I've never felt like this about anyone before. Maybe...in the future, when we get to know each other...just maybe we'll end up being something more...at least...I hope so."

||My Story||

"I've only been around these lands for a short time. And in that time I have faced many challenges...I've been friendless, mainly due to the fact that I don't look like the friendliest dog on earth, but I sure as hell am quite the opposite. They just...never give me a chance...but, it all changed. I met the most...amazing girl. Her name, is Aeil. We barely met, but she makes me feel so many things I've never felt before. She makes me feel alive, accepted, like I can be myself. I showed her my scars...I never do that for anyone because I am and always have been embarrassed and ashamed of my disfigured body...but she accepted them. She accepted me. I enjoy spending time with her. It's like nothing I've ever felt before, when she's close I mean. I feel like I'm walking on air sometimes, and my belly will feel like there's a million butterflies floating around, and then I'll start to feel hot and shy... Not sure if this is what Love feels like, but if it is, then I never want it to go away."

Speech
Thought
Others