Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-30-2021, 10:28 PM
She'd been out and about in the territory, checking out the fireflies and the many glowing fauna and crystals that were glowing in the territory. She sat looking at a pair of mushrooms, the pair seemingly looking as if they were breathing but she wasn't sure. This winter was a strange one, though she wasn't sure if it was a normal occurrence or if it was something that didn't usually happen. A mystery of the season...turning her gaze to the darkened sky, she got up and continued on her way, though she didn't make it far before she heard Ardyn's familiar voice behind her. She paused as he caught up, her tail wagging and a grin meeting him but he seemed a little...off. Her head tilted as he suddenly appeared wary, then his question brought her brows furrowing. "No? I don't think I did..." She grew quiet as she tried to listen herself, but all she heard was the whispering of the fireflies that were floating around.

Wait...whispering? Did fireflies do that? She couldn't make out what they were saying since the sound was too low, but her grin fell away and was replaced by a more serious look. "I hear...whispering? I think...?" Confusion touched her voice as she glanced about, her glow fading just a tad to match her confusion and wariness.