Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-30-2021, 11:14 PM
She was...very confused about this. She had never heard anything like it before, and she was almost on the boat that maybe it was just the wind playing tricks. Maybe even her lack of a proper sleep schedule what with the world being thrown askew. She noticed Ardyn had bristled more, obviously more on edge and likely as apprehensive as she was. She glanced at him, her own fur starting to tingle as her hackles started to rise a bit. She was about to ask him what he'd heard, but then “It... sounds like Grandda. But. He’s ̶͒͌ḋ̶̿e̴̐̈́a̷̓́d̶̈́̒. I helped mom bury him.” Her mouth quietly clicked shut as her own ears fell back against her skull. She couldn't help the fear that started to creep into her, and she was sure it was noticeable as the glow in her fur got a little more erratic with dimming and brightening with no particular pattern to it at this point. "What do you think?"

She shook her head, unsure of what to say. She'd never met his grandfather, and she was still trying to make sense of the whispering voices she was sure she was hearing. "I don't know...none of it is making any sense..." She frowned again as a few fireflies glimmered and floated past her head. Tel...my baby... Her head whipped around, eyes wide and her hackles standing on end. "Wh-what's happening!? Who are you!?" She exclaimed. Her heart hammered in her chest, and she was finding it harder to keep herself composed.