An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
10-31-2021, 02:28 PM
Balthier could noticeably see how tired Theory looked, and he didn't blame her. The changes too had him on edge though he also tried his best to ignore them. It was easy to put them behind him when he was safe in his den, or at least he thought he was safe.

But being here, walking through the past traumas of his life, remembering the times as far back as when Aranea was here with them, it was too hard these days. Everything was on his mind, he had put this heavy weight on his shoulders. He wanted to keep his siblings safe and provide for them but it was too much.

He gave her a gentle smile in return because while Balthier had mostly stayed secluded to himself and his family, he knew what Theory and the pack had done for them. "I'd like to ask you if I can leave Abaven." There were near prickles in his voice because it even hurt to ask her after everything she had done for him. "It's too... painful for me to be here right now." He didn't want to tell her goodbye forever, maybe it was just something he needed to step back and heal from. Because he knew that wherever he was, Abaven would have always truly been home in his heart even with what tainted his memories.

"Balthier"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.