Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
10-31-2021, 04:30 PM

Still very disturbed, Tyrian cleared his throat before replying, "hey, I'm mean, but I ain't that mean. Of course I'll take you home." He smoothed a paw down his chest to calm himself. None of this boded well. Hanako was blind, something was in his head, this was bad. It was time for him to go home too and rally the troops. That wasn't going to stop him from being an ass though. "Now, I can't make any promises if say, one of those pigs you scared away the other day makes an appearance..." Of course he didn't mean it. If a ghost came after them he'd leave her as bait too. Also kidding, of course. No, naturally he'd take her home and fight off all the baddies along the way.

She couldn't see him smirk, sadly, to know he was trying to make light of the situation. It was really quite sad because he did his best snarking under pressure. Tyrian stepped over to her side and touched her shoulder gently so she would know he was there and could use him as a guide. "Maybe we'll find you a seeing eye dog on the way, hm? A monkey or something, maybe..." He was talking partially for himself and partially for her. Maybe it would help make at least one of them feel better.

""

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.