Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
10-31-2021, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2021, 08:56 PM by Relm. Edited 1 time in total.)
Life had been... uneventful mostly. She had been haunted by the ghost of Agria soon after the moon stopped giving them true daylight. But she was really nothing to worry about. Or at least to Relm maybe? She had knocked Kichi out for a few seconds, but Relm was fine. Nothing to worry about...

The ghost was just a blur, a haze, she had never actually laid eyes on the woman that she could barely remember from memory. Just her face, the big dark splotch, pink eyes. Though, those memories were kind of faint too. At least with the days that passed that Relm aged more.

She knew nothing of her... mother. She didn't ask her uncle about her. Kefka wouldn't talk about her, but she knew better than to ask. The ghost wasn't always there, but when it was, it was just lingering in the shadows, in the background, as if it were scared to make contact with her. But did she... hear i hissing in her ear?

"Speech"