size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-31-2021, 08:46 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

Something had pulled her away from her eternal life in the after. Something had pulled her to the bastard child Kefka had forced her to birth. Maybe it was the moon, or the glow, but something made her almost alive again. It pulled her around with the bright pink girl, almost like she was forced to be tethered to her. She would have rather not been here, she would have wanted to be back in her hell or her nothing, whatever it was she unlived in. The only thing she was sure of was that Kaine wasn't there with her. She couldn't deny the fucked love she felt for him, but after everything that had happened it was better this way.

Some kind of tension was pulling her in at this moment, closer to the girl and she could only simply watch as they closed the distance. A gentle hissing in the girl's ear she didn't hear herself, but now she was placed in front of her. She had never really been noticed by her before, maybe only a glance or a pass by. But she could tell that she was completely, plainly visible by the look on the girl's face. She stood there silent for a moment as her eyes narrowed, certainly not friendly. "I'd kill you if I could, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way." Was that harsh? She didn't really care. She had no ties to this bastard in life or death. "You don't deserve to be here. You will rise to everything he has done."