size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-31-2021, 09:07 PM
Rudy had howled shortly on their way into the plains to let Art know he was bringing in a new friend.  His mind ran a mental checklist on who she actually needed to meet before resting.  Honestly, Art would do for now then let her rest.  She could stand to make a lot of friends and help her ease up but sleep and food could come first.

Rudy paused at the entrance to the castle glancing curiously at Fern, “Oh, I don’t know?” Rudy sounded completely lost for a moment as if he’d never done this either before grinning, “Well, I let Art know we were coming once we got to the plains.  I assume he’ll come out to meet us at some point.”  Art had never let down Rudy on a call yet.  Then again, his brother was a leader now and there could be more important things than this.  Sure, it was a new wolf in the pack but it's not like Art should be all that concerned if it was Rudy bringing her in.

Rudy sat down, “On the border of another pack land you always call to the pack and wait to see if you will get permission to enter.” Rudy quirked a brow with a grin, “walk into pack land without asking and it might not go well.” Rudy shrugged, “bad stuff. But anyway, none of that will happen to you here.  You’re with me and this is my family but we can wait for Art here.  Our pack is all about letting other wolves in who need help, somewhere safe to recover from whatever.”

Rudyard Carpathius