gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
11-01-2021, 06:54 AM
He certainly did not seem impressed with her soft words and the reasoning behind them. Friends were few and far between for the Empress, it seemed like most wolves just desired her for her power. Toxicity for example, but not even her position at the head of the Empire allowed her to submit. That was why she was cast down. Tyrian questioned her sentiments, and those two words spoke more than how the man followed up. Pestilence had truly shed the roots of her family, and even her alpha could say that her once sister hated Ashen and everything she came from.

Venom barely managed to conceal the gut punch she felt as Tyrian spoke. Memories of her childhood and her time with Pesto flashed in her mind and she felt her heart clench. She was being far too sentimental. She had mourned Pestilence when she thought she died, she had felt the betrayal when she chose strangers over her own kin, but this felt like a final nail in the coffin of their relationship. Plague truly was her only litter mate left, and his loyalty meant more to her in that moment than ever before.

Venom’s lips twitched in her Klein like smirk and it would be the only hint of the turmoil beneath the surface. ”I do,” she answered with a similar softness as she allowed herself to embrace the reality. Venom cared far more about her once sister than would ever be reciprocated. ”Is that so?” She questioned more rhetorically as she felt herself suddenly downcast despite knowing the internal feeling was less than useless, especially right now. Tyrian revealed a mystery that Venom hadn’t realized had been plaguing her for too long now. A what if had been answered, and she did not feel better for it. ”Well, I hope she has found her happy place.” She offered with finality, catching his gaze one last time.

”I appreciate the candid talk. I hope you and yours fare well.” Venom was done here. She was allowed a glimpse into matters that were no longer her concern. Maybe her bias against Fireside was lessened, but at the moment she felt worse about the neighboring pack knowing Pestilence felt the way she did. Part of Venom would forever blame the woman. For now, she would return to her duties, she’d drown whatever these feelings were with work that needed done. An Empress’ job was never complete. ”Goodbye, Tyrian.” She gave him another brief nod and turned back towards Ashen’s lands.

-exit venom?-
[Image: ven-sig.png]